What's new

16mm dvarw

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never was a cool kid but I am happy about this actually. I never managed to find a Spheroid v4 and have an Aiolos v2 and an original Fev vs on the way to use on my Dani Telegonos.
What would be against it? Sorry if I didn’t get your point, please explain.

The idea of this appeals to me. The dvarw is the world’s best atomiser in my opinion.

I never was a cool kid but I am happy about this actually. I never managed to find a Spheroid v4 and have an Aiolos v2 and an original Fev vs on the way to use on my Dani Telegonos.
What would be against it? Sorry if I didn’t get your point, please explain.
Is that a question for me instant lady?. I've absolutely.nothing against more mtl atties.
I'm aware this new size thing is more of a sales gimmick but if it produces some good gear then it's all good.

Is that a question for me instant lady?. I've absolutely.nothing against more mtl atties.
I'm aware this new size thing is more of a sales gimmick but if it produces some good gear then it's all good.

It actually was, I didn’t understand your comment thanks. So you think it’s a gimmick? It seems to me it might be the market’s answer to make rta’s compete with pods but I might be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom