What's new

Hadaly RDA clone hot as s***

Chu

Postman
Evening all!

My Hadaly RDA clone arrived around a week ago but no matter what coil I put in it (I've tried various ones) it always seems to become hot as shit even on lower watts around the 40w mark.

The flavour is top notch but the heat is savage. Any recommendations?

Get a Delrin or ultem top cap, heat transfer will be a lot less than the metal one...

I'd see a doctor. From what I can gather and this is purely from what I've read you understand, I have no personal experience of testing this....... but from Wikipedia, shit should be at body temp.

This leaves us one if two things.....

You either have no tolerance for temps no higher then 37.5c and have sensitive lips, or you are quite ill if your shit is like really really hot.....

Get a Delrin or ultem top cap, heat transfer will be a lot less than the metal one...

I actually have one on my eBay watch list I was looking at buying. will it make that much of a difference will it?

I think 40w is quite a lot in an atty like that.

what's the resistance? I would go for a 0.7 or something around 25-30w.... it doesn't have enough airflow to cool it down for much more power I would say.

I actually have one on my eBay watch list I was looking at buying. will it make that much of a difference will it?

Yes, I have 2 originals, coiled at 0.4ish used on a mech squonker....with either the delrin or preferred ultem tip, little to no heat transfer

For sure it will, Delrin or ultem is much more resistance to heat than metal, it will be like a different rda with one on...

what's the resistance? I would go for a 0.7 or something around 25-30w.... it doesn't have enough airflow to cool it down for much more power I would say.
I'm the same one of my most used RDAs - 0.5-0.6 - 22.5 - 25watts

I'd see a doctor. From what I can gather and this is purely from what I've read you understand, I have no personal experience of testing this....... but from Wikipedia, shit should be at body temp.

This leaves us one if two things.....

You either have no tolerance for temps no higher then 37.5c and have sensitive lips, or you are quite ill if your shit is like really really hot.....

Well the best way I can describe is, After eating that lovely Vindaloo down the local curry house and a few hours later/next day you go to empty your bowls and it feels like your giving birth to Satan himself from your arsehole. It kind of like that but on your lips instead :18:

Currently tried various builds ranging between .22 to .33 as that what was recommend from what I watched/read and at that recommended wattage.

Yes, I have 2 originals, coiled at 0.4ish used on a mech squonker....with either the delrin or preferred ultem tip, little to no heat transfer

For sure it will, Delrin or ultem is much more resistance to heat than metal, it will be like a different rda with one on...

Loverly job, I'll order it soon. Thanks :)

I'm the same one of my most used RDAs - 0.5-0.6 - 22.5 - 25watts

I'll give that a try later. Thanks.

Well the best way I can describe is, After eating that lovely Vindaloo down the local curry house and a few hours later/next day you go to empty your bowls and it feels like your giving birth to Satan himself from your arsehole. It kind of like that but on your lips instead :18:

Currently tried various builds ranging between .22 to .33 as that what was recommend from what I watched/read and at that recommended wattage.

Loverly job, I'll order it soon. Thanks :)

I'll give that a try later. Thanks.
Yeah I made sure I had the pei topcap on the second one I bought. (Threw the first one away by accident, yes really... it was genuine too.)
It's probably worth buying an ft clone with one included and using that as it's dead cheap.

Back
Top Bottom