What's new

FDA considers online vape ban UPDATE 15th Nov

MrDJ

Legend
Last edited:
an absolute disgrace in the modern day that a governing body can just choose to ignore scientific factual evidence in favour of financial gain and lead people back onto a product that is a known killer, and these f****rs can sleep at night ?

I know its bad to see but...honestly, are you surprised? Couldnt be anymore typical of america if you ask me,
because when was the last time the american government do ANYTHING for the ‘good of the people’?

I really feel for our American vape buddies, there just isn't any other way to view the FDA's stance on vaping than somebody's pocket's being lined at the expense of the welfare of the general public.

It makes the TPD nonsense just a little easier to swallow when I think how ridiculous these guys are being.

an absolute disgrace in the modern day that a governing body can just choose to ignore scientific factual evidence in favour of financial gain and lead people back onto a product that is a known killer, and these f****rs can sleep at night ?
The FDA has made it abundantly clear they could not care less about ex smokers.

I lived there for some time and I'm not at all surprised, they've got so many ridiculous worries and laws...

I'm sick of reading about the yanks and their idiot ideas. Never mind Trump wanting to build a big fuck off wall to keep the Mexicans out. Build a 10 mile high wall around the states, and fill it with piss. job done.

Back
Top Bottom