What's new

UK Stock at Evolution vaping

It's more...

1. Build quality.
2. Convenience. It's small for what it is and super pocketable.
3. Customization options.
4. Liquid capacity.
5. Different bridge options at once. Fancy MTL? Just swap out the tank with a MTL bridge already installed. Fancy DTL? Use a DTL bridge instead. Fancy a rebuildable? Same deal.

Authentics are expensive, but when you find a vape out of a BB that you like, it's really difficult to go back to using anything else so unless you get into the customization scene then it'll likely save you money in the long run. I've mentioned this before but BB's are the only thing that "cured" my shinyitis, and that's saved me a huge chunk of money over the last few months (I used to be that guy that would spend too much money on shit I didn't need). I should also mention that I've not once had a leak out of a BB, a bit of condensation yeah, but never a full-on leak.

If you're unsure, just pick up a clone and give them a try. I don't think they're for everyone but there should be enough bridge options out there to suit most people.
And thanks for the reply. Much appreciated.

Not an option for me, I’m a bit of a twat like that.

I’ll probably get one after Xmas, but out of reluctance :D

Absolutely not a twat thing to do! They're definitely worth a shot, just make sure you find a bridge that works for you (I hated BB's until I found the ModFactory bridge and overnight it became my vaping "end-game").

Evo are sold out of most BBs.

Robs still got some at steamisland.com

POTV10 works too

It’s going to have to wait till after the family have bled me dry over the festive season
Quick maffs

USA BB + shipping + vat = 267
UK BB + free shipping - discount code = 233.

(On the Red ones)

Quick maffs

USA BB + shipping + vat = 267
UK BB + free shipping - discount code = 233.

(On the Red ones)
It’ll be a cold day in hell before I have a mod that isn’t black or stainless. :D

i still think the dna needs a usb so you can use escribe
i cant afford a real bb but the dna clone with the usb is ruddy awesome(and it do work for charging)
im sorry but im on a budget so i have to use clones most of the time
the vapeshell is prob the best all round rba,it will do a resonable mtl and with a fused clapton in itt not to shabby at dl
the exorset is to me a slightly better kanger subtank rba and tbh needs modding for good mtl
the crossbow clone i got needed a lot of tlc to get to work but wow can it do mtl but forget dl on it

tbh ive watched bb go from 2x 18350 to what it is now and never seen what was good about them and they looked overly complicated
boy was i wrong, they are so easy to use im going to get my mum who is 69 one for xmass

i got the usb bb the vape shell a spair boro tank and the 2 bridges+ the kangertech subtank rba for under 90 quid from fast tech and haven't used anything else since

i still think the dna needs a usb so you can use escribe
i cant afford a real bb but the dna clone with the usb is ruddy awesome(and it do work for charging)
im sorry but im on a budget so i have to use clones most of the time
the vapeshell is prob the best all round rba,it will do a resonable mtl and with a fused clapton in itt not to shabby at dl
the exorset is to me a slightly better kanger subtank rba and tbh needs modding for good mtl
the crossbow clone i got needed a lot of tlc to get to work but wow can it do mtl but forget dl on it

tbh ive watched bb go from 2x 18350 to what it is now and never seen what was good about them and they looked overly complicated
boy was i wrong, they are so easy to use im going to get my mum who is 69 one for xmass

i got the usb bb the vape shell a spair boro tank and the 2 bridges+ the kangertech subtank rba for under 90 quid from fast tech and haven't used anything else since
Needs modding,do you mean drilling out the air holes?.

the air hole under the coil on the exorset is huge for mtl i used the bottom pin and grommet from a airotank coil to reduce the size
this also works in the kangerteck rba but its not the best at clamping thin wires
i do file the top of the pins down to get rid of the grove and give more room under the coil

Back
Top Bottom