What's new

Looking for a guide/tips/links on cbd isolate /crystals for pain relief ? ?,

Many thanks on the info provided,

I think i May require a little more usage,,,

I usually use hemp flowers on average,
By the smoking route ,,,,
4 to 6 times a day for pain relief ,

I’m not sure how cbd concentrates compare in strength in comparison against 22% strength cbd flowers (buds) ,,,,

Im really keen to give up smoking on a daily bases ,

I wonder if thier happens to be any cbd bud smokers on this forum who may be able to give some insight into how cbd concentrates compare on effects and dosage wise ,

Kind regards ,

The only person off the top of my head is @dahut .

If the flowers are truly 22% cbd, you could divide the weight of flowers consumed in a day by 5 to give a rough approximation of the amount of 99% isolate you would need to consume. 1g of flower material should equal 0.22g of cbd, on average. What weight of flowers are you puffing every day, and how much do they cost per g?

tried iso and crystals back on the flowers again i get nothing from them but the flowers i feel work

22% cbd is a huge , if u could pm me where to buy i would appreciate @Stacey1984

the ones i get vary between 14-15% and are indoor grown in italy
made using true American strains then worked on till the thc levels are near null but the flavour is some what still there
i have alien kush just now but it's not as good taste wise as the Shiva skunk i had before but it's hemp lol

my view flowers are far better
someone on here posted up this vaporizer it's ment to be amazing il repost the pix hopefully someone can tell u what it is from memory its around 100 pound but for a good vaporiser that's buttons
wp_ss_20181031_0001.png

Last edited:
@dahut that’s probably because the flowers sill contain some thc and you’re interested in getting stoned, no?

tried iso and crystals back on the flowers again i get nothing from them but the flowers i feel work

22% cbd is a huge , if u could pm me where to buy i would appreciate @Stacey1984

made using true American strains then worked on till the thc levels are near null but the flavour is some what still there
i have alien kush just now but it's not as good taste wise as the Shiva skunk i had before but it's hemp lol

Hi
I’ll drop ya a pm

@dahut that’s probably because the flowers sill contain some thc and you’re interested in getting stoned, no?
0.02% edit 0.2% thc max mate
i find it gives u nice relaxed feeling not a stone
tbh i don't really feel that from the concentrate

Last edited:
0.02% thc max mate
i find it gives u nice relaxed feeling not a stone
tbh i don't really feel that from the concentrate
I agree on the relaxed feeling ,

I’m very interested in weather isolates can help me with pain relief,,,, with less of a stink ,,,,,

It’s getting a bit too cold to use the balcony early morning ,,,

I find with the flowers they are not really suitable for use in public places ,,,

they might work for you bud

give them a try and post ur results back here :)

Hi tried. To pm you not sure if you received the pm or if I’ve sent it correctly as still a newbie to the planet ,

Did u receive the pm and the attached link ok ?

Kind regards

someone on here posted up this vaporizer it's ment to be amazing il repost the pix hopefully someone can tell u what it is from memory its around 100 pound but for a good vaporiser that's buttons
View attachment 177401

i did thanks il give them a try
i might give them a phone to find out more
hoping they are indoor grown

Back
Top Bottom