What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The Vapory Monthly Meet PRESTON

Hello all,

I'm a newbie to the forum and a new shop owner! There doesn't appear to be any regular meets where I am in the Preston, Lancashire area. I am planning on holding a Vape Meet once a month, in the shop but after hours from 5pm-8pm. Just trying to gauge interest and see if there are any people on here who are nearby. I've had 5-6 customers already say they are coming but it would be great to get a bunch of people together.

The meet's will be at the shop, Unit 4 Park Gate, 117, Longton, Preston, PR4 5AA with the first one being held on 1st December. I am planning on free soft drinks or a beer with competitions/giveaways, coil building and juice tasting, and anything else if anyone has any suggestions!

Thanks all
Thomas

I'm interested but will just have to see nearer the date as Saturday's can be tricky. I live over in Lea but not too far away :) and welcome to the planet

@kermitthefog thanks Kermit! Glad to be here! I know Lea, not to far from the shop so it would be awesome if you could make it down but as I said I'm hoping to hold these monthly and the day could change from one month to the next. I'm just wanting to get a community together really, couple of beers and a vape!

Back
Top Bottom