What's new

Looking for a guide/tips/links on cbd isolate /crystals for pain relief ? ?,

At the weekend I dissolved 1g of cbd isolate in about 25ml of pg. I got it from chefscbd. £27 for 1g. It’s tiny white crystals, like powder, is that what yours looks like @Stacey1984 ?

If so just put it in pg, shake it about and heat it a bit (I put the bottle on a radiator at medium heat for an hour) until it dissolves. This stuff is quite good, it seems stronger than the cbd shatter I’ve been using.

I would guess you could probably get 1/4g to dissolve in 5ml of pg quite easily.

I’d also suggest puffing it from a dripper, it seems to work better for me.

Last edited:
At the weekend I dissolved 1g of cbd isolate in about 25ml of pg. I got it from chefscbd. £27 for 1g. It’s tiny white crystals, like powder, is that what yours looks like @Stacey1984 ?

If so just put it in pg, shake it about and heat it a bit (I put the bottle on a radiator at medium heat for an hour) until it dissolves. This stuff is quite good, it seems stronger than the cvs shatter I’ve been using.

I would guess you could probably get 1/4g to dissolve in 5ml of pg quite easily.

Many thanks ,,,

Yes it’s the fine powder version , except with terpenes,

I’ have wicked pure pg liquid , do u need to thin out the pg or is it ready to use ?

I also have some cbd e liquid to try ,,,, I found
On another page on this forum ,,,,

Trying to work out the best and cheapest method ,

£27 a gram of it of crystals if it only makes 25ml worth seems shockingly expensive , ,,,,,

The 25ml is quite concentrated though. about 30-40mg/ml at a rough guess. I don’t need to puff much of it to get the beneficial effect.

The last stuff I had was shatter, 1/2 g for £13 and dissolved it in 20ml of pg. It was good, but the new batch is stronger and seems better.

Both are drip hacks cbd. £27 for 1g of pure isolate is the cheapest I’ve been able to find by quite a long way.

Edit: just worked it out, 1g in 25ml is 40mg/ml.

If so just put it in pg, shake it about and heat it a bit (I put the bottle on a radiator at medium heat for an hour) until it dissolves. This stuff is quite good, it seems stronger than the cbd shatter I’ve been using.

must give the isolate a go, once my shatter runs out

The 25ml is quite concentrated though. about 30-40mg/ml at a rough guess. I don’t need to puff much of it to get the beneficial effect.

The last stuff I had was shatter, 1/2 g for £13 and dissolved it in 20ml of pg. It was good, but the new batch is stronger and seems better.

Both are drip hacks cbd. £27 for 1g of pure isolate is the cheapest I’ve been able to find by quite a long way.

Edit: just worked it out, 1g in 25ml is 40mg/ml.

So at a guess how long many days would one one Expect 25 ml cbd crystals to last ?

I’ll be very interested to compare notes with you in the future,

The powder I have purchased is supposedly full spectrum with terpenes cbd crystals,

From U.K. flavour a sister company to Big juice U.K.

I will inspect later once I collect the parcel
I have taken your advice on the dripper method and have placed an order for and rda ,
As it seems the best way to go with cbd products ,,.

Many thanks and kind regards ,

must give the isolate a go, once my shatter runs out
Hi Rick ,

In case of interest ,

Regarding the crystal fine powder , I have checked my emails details and to invoice they show up as the company: big juice U.K. the guys who make The e liquid concentrates,

Can’t rate it yet as going to wait for the order of the rda to show up before trying the stuff,

If it does turn out to be full spectrum cbd extra fine crystals with added terpenes as specified , (one can choose the form a list of of terpenes for desired effect ) this stuff just might turn out to be very decent ,

Hi Rick ,

In case of interest ,

Regarding the crystal fine powder , I have checked my emails details and to invoice they show up as the company: big juice U.K. the guys who make The e liquid concentrates,

Can’t rate it yet as going to wait for the order of the rda to show up before trying the stuff,

If it does turn out to be full spectrum cbd extra fine crystals with added terpenes as specified , (one can choose the form a list of of terpenes for desired effect ) this stuff just might turn out to be very decent ,

Hi, cheers, if it turns out meh , try drip hacks...tis good stuff https://www.chefscbd.com/crystals-c15

So at a guess how long many days would one one Expect 25 ml cbd crystals to last ?

I’ll be very interested to compare notes with you in the future,

The powder I have purchased is supposedly full spectrum with terpenes cbd crystals,

From U.K. flavour a sister company to Big juice U.K.

I will inspect later once I collect the parcel
I have taken your advice on the dripper method and have placed an order for and rda ,
As it seems the best way to go with cbd products ,,.

Many thanks and kind regards ,

I think it would depend on how much you need, I only use it intermittently for occasional sleep problems so it lasts me a long time, less than 1ml is good to get me to sleep, and it works very well. The 500mg of shatter still has a little left in the bottom and I think I’ve had it since July.

The stuff I got recently is the 99% isolate from the page @Rickster linked. They also have terpenes you can purchase separately if you feel they help. The shatter had added terpenes.

I’ve found drip hacks pretty good, have had a few items from them and not had any problems.

I think it would depend on how much you need, I only use it intermittently for occasional sleep problems so it lasts me a long time, less than 1ml is good to get me to sleep, and it works very well. The 500mg of shatter still has a little left in the bottom and I think I’ve had it since July.

The stuff I got recently is the 99% isolate from the page @Rickster linked. They also have terpenes you can purchase separately if you feel they help. The shatter had added terpenes.

I’ve found drip hacks pretty good, have had a few items from them and not had any problems.

Many thanks on the info provided,

I think i May require a little more usage,,,

I usually use hemp flowers on average,
By the smoking route ,,,,
4 to 6 times a day for pain relief ,

I’m not sure how cbd concentrates compare in strength in comparison against 22% strength cbd flowers (buds) ,,,,

Im really keen to give up smoking on a daily bases ,

I wonder if thier happens to be any cbd bud smokers on this forum who may be able to give some insight into how cbd concentrates compare on effects and dosage wise ,

Kind regards ,

Back
Top Bottom