What's new

Bad experience of VU9eliquid

Richard Winter

Achiever
Thought i would start a post that others could comment on with any bad experiences they have encountered when buying vape gear off the net.

Mine is with a company VU9eliquids.co.uk. Bought an Ijoy saber 100 kit from them. They stated next day delivery. It turned up a week later but in the wrong colour. Ive sent them 6 emails and phoned them and left 3 voicemails but had no response from them at all. Guess will have to put this one down to a bad experience. Wont be buying from them again.
"This is a personal review of a vendor/retailer that I have conducted a business transaction with. The following information reflects a true representation of the transaction between myself and the company identified. The opinions expressed, represent my own and not those ofthis website, planetofthevapes.co.uk. By posting this review I agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out by the Planet of the Vapes website."

Last edited:
@Richard Winter

There is already a section on here for bad reviews for companies

You also need to read the forum rules regarding this please

I will move thread over in a little while but please amend your post to reflect the rules

@Richard Winter

There is already a section on here for bad reviews for companies

You also need to read the forum rules regarding this please

I will move thread over in a little while but please amend your post to reflect the rules
Hi TartanSpartan, I have read the rules and amended the title as you requested. If this is still not right please could you amend or delete as appropriate. Many thanks

Hi TartanSpartan, I have read the rules and amended the title as you requested. If this is still not right please could you amend or delete as appropriate. Many thanks

Hi please see the below rules and the link

Please, when posting your reviews, include the following disclaimer in your post. Reviews without a disclaimer, will be automaticallydenied. There is no exception to this rule.

"This is a personal review of a vendor/retailer that I have conducted a business transaction with. The following information reflects a true representation of the transaction between myself and the company identified. The opinions expressed, represent my own and not those ofthis website, planetofthevapes.co.uk. By posting this review I agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out by the Planet of the Vapes website."

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...new-rules-for-posting-negative-reviews.23518/

Back
Top Bottom