What's new

Review Two Word Tank Review - Hastur Mini

Interesting point @ZT as I love the dvarw more than any other attie. You had also posted somewhere about not getting on with kayfuns so much, which I’ve always found easy to wick (the modern ones, at least).

And would you believe, I also got that same bubbling thing with the heron (although not to the same extent as the hastur)!
See .. i defo DONT have that issue with herons :)

well didn't .. sadly a lot of mines little o-rings are going now .. and i can't find replacements (NOOOOO!) so they are leakier than they used to be . hence my search for replacement atties. these are an old atomiser .. a dodgy o-ring can cause a gurgle - i still have a few left that dont do it .. but they aint gonna last forever

See .. i defo DONT have that issue with herons :)

well didn't .. sadly a lot of mines little o-rings are going now .. and i can't find replacements (NOOOOO!) so they are leakier than they used to be . hence my search for replacement atties. these are an old atomiser .. a dodgy o-ring can cause a gurgle - i still have a few left that dont do it .. but they aint gonna last forever

Are you sure that you can’t find replacement rings? It should be possible

There’s a bit of a pattern forming here, I got a Heron clone in the same group buy and I don’t get on with it either, I must have built it 20 times and I can’t get rid of the low gurgling, could be o rings I suppose.
Agree totally with the previous posts, it’s down to wicking and vaping styles, some tanks suit other infuriatingly don’t.

There’s a bit of a pattern forming here, I got a Heron clone in the same group buy and I don’t get on with it either, I must have built it 20 times and I can’t get rid of the low gurgling, could be o rings I suppose.
Agree totally with the previous posts, it’s down to wicking and vaping styles, some tanks suit other infuriatingly don’t.
also .. clone

nothing wrong with that - but you can't judge the original by it in my books. It may give you a rough idea though.

Back
Top Bottom