What's new

Vapecige DNA250c VTX200.

crustyfolker

Veteran
Looks like the first DNA250c squonker and it's under a £100.
http://www.3fvape.com/vv-vw-mod/272...ainless-steel-7ml-2-x-18650.html#.W9mjwWj7Trc
  • authentic-vapecige-vtx200-200w-tc-vw-squonk-box-mod-rda-kit-blue-pc-stainless-steel-7ml-2-x-18650.jpg

Interesting. Does look a bit like a Ginger Mods/Boxer style though, plastic body to keep weight down. Wait & see if there's any reviews.

That's not too bad a price, my DNA200 cost that. Hopefully be cheaper from the usual suspects. Not keen on the Ultem though, need to see it in the flesh. Might be Christmas present to myself [emoji16].
Not available till end of November though [emoji20]

I reckon it will be the same as the original drone just a 250c chip instead and hopefully they have ironed out any issues some folks had, cant remember what they where as i haven't had a problem with mine. If the silver and black one is anything to go on it looks just like the original. The only downside to the Drone is its quite heavy

Only issue I've had is leaking under the 510. Keep meaning to see if it's the 510 or the pipe connections between 510 & bottle.

Only issue I've had is leaking under the 510. Keep meaning to see if it's the 510 or the pipe connections between 510 & bottle.
aaah that was the one. the leaky connection, not something i have really noticed with mine but it gets used more these days so maybe i will notice it

aaah that was the one. the leaky connection, not something i have really noticed with mine but it gets used more these days so maybe i will notice it

It's more of a weep than a leak. Had it on both Drones. At first I thought it was me over squonking as it was only really noticeable with the door off & normally round the top magnets. Took the top plate off & there was juice in there, again not lots but enough in the long term to gunk up the works. Didn't seem any different when using the stock bottles or the softer Therion bottles. Going to check on Stealthvape as Rob did have the replacement 510's.

Back
Top Bottom