What's new

Review Two Word Tank Review - Hastur Mini

I thing my Hastur is going to part company with me also, the Dvarw is better by a mile imo.

Glad I never bothered, funny how the view changes once the hype train pulls out of town.

I thing my Hastur is going to part company with me also, the Dvarw is better by a mile imo.

Swapped mine for a zeta, which I find far better. Works very well, and no problems with bubbling, gurgling, wicking etc.

And aye, the dvarw is way superior.

Happy you replaced it with something more to your liking. I've taken a step back from all these tanks of late as I have more kit than I know what to do with, LOL

There's another bullet avoided, glad I didn't bother with this one. I think my preferences are quite similar to yours and it sounds like this one would never have impressed me either.
I actually love this atomiser ... it has a few foibles ... but not as many as a berserker

I prefer the naturevape "True" to both though

It's not a reflection on the newest offerings, more an acceptance that I've reached a place of contentment :D

end em all my way then .. this and the True are likely what Im gonna stockpile for awhile

I have zero issues with em weirdly!

Back
Top Bottom