What's new

Review DJ's Vaporesso Cascade mini review

MrDJ

Legend
Image421181376274942087.jpg

Be worried Smok, be very worried. there is a new kid on the block and its a smok killer (my own peronal opinion).
This new Cascade tank from Vaporesso is a beast.
A 2ml tank but not as you know it as removing the inner rubber tank compartment and hey presto it turns into a 7ml tank. so a complient tank for sale in the UK.
i love my NRG tank and its coils but this is better and also comes with a adapter to take NRG coils as well.

the pre installed GTM8 0.15 coil is rated at 80-200watts but there is only one person i know that used to vape above that :D
in the box is also a spare GTM2 0.4 rated 40-80watt

the flavour is imense but ive only gone upto a measly 100watts so even though the clouds are big they are not massive.

i bought this from Clodstix in the uk and didnt take much notice until i got my receipt as it was only around £18 so im not sure if that was a typo or a special offer but its now available for £27.90 which is the price i was expecting to pay.
so before you all look at china to get the advertized 7ml version at roughly the same price if you want it within 1-2 days then look no further.
so for all you smok tankers out there that are getting pissed off with their coils only lasting a couple of days i would rate this 10 times better than the tfv8 which i gave away after a day of use.

certainly worth a look https://www.cloudstix.com/electronic-cigarettes/electronic-cigarette-mods/vaporesso-cascade-tank

finally a loophole to get around the tpd has surfaced. lets hope a lot more suppliers start using the removable rubber 2ml option for larger tanks.

finally a loophole to get around the tpd has surfaced. lets hope a lot more suppliers start using the removable rubber 2ml option for larger tanks.

I know that joyetech did it with their penguin cartridges. Makes life easier if you’re impatient ordering from china (like me)

Great review @MrDJ and very tempting!! Especially with the 7ml cheat ;)

Guessing it's a DTL? But I will NOT be seduced!! Yet!! Maybe..

Oh never been happier to be skint lol.. might have forgotten by pay day lol :D

Bought this as recommended and removed inner tube.. you can’t see how much juice is left at that point though can you? Am I being dumb?!

No you can't as it's in the base. I just tilt the tank and you get a rough idea how long you have left but it's never a good idea to let the level go much below the cotton holes as that may help them burn out quicker.

Back
Top Bottom