Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Throw it, Buy New One

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Others

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

VVincent

Achiever
Hey guys, I am looking for some ideas on ways to clean out silicone squonk bottles.
I search in Reddit, most of them are clean by hot water and Soap, Cold Water with Soap, Ultrasonic cleaner, Boil them for few minutes or just throw it out and buy a new one.
28158394_223362868224669_289529410485223424_n.jpg

These method works well, but I just wanted to see if there is any faster or more effective ways that some of you may have came across.

What's your best way to clean Sqounk bottles? Comment Below!

Most of the time if iam using my sonic cleaner i will pop in that or i just give em a quick wash in soapy warm water and if they are still smelling of my last juice then i leave em to soak in soapy water over night failing all that i just feel the bottles old and pop a new one on.....

Milton tablets/sterilising fluid if bottles stained/tainted otherwise rinse & dry.

Sterident tablets... use them whenever I get a new bottle because it gets rid of that awful silicone smell/taste. I usually throw any used bottles in the glass with the new one as well. You can even get them in poundland.
For less gunky bottles a quick rinse and/or spin round in the ultrasonic cleaner.

Ultrasonic for me, or a quick rinse if I'm in a rush, my flavour profiles are not extremely different so wouldn't taint the bottle too much;)

Quick strip & rinse if it’s a similar Flavour

Anything else I usually put a few drops of Milton’s in a zip lock clear bag (Poundland!) and take the thing appart put the bottle & hose in here overnight and put the bag in a mug to stop it spilling, rinse out with hot water, dry with kitchen towel and put it back together :)

https://www.boots.com/milton-sterlising-fluid-500ml-10053062p

Back
Top Bottom