What's new

Citadel Vs?

Yes mate.

I’m really getting into my German stuff because it’s actually made in Germany rather than being done in China and carrying a top end price...and I bloody adore my GT4
Been looking at that GT4 very nice. Ive got the btd on the way in the post. Just thinking that the GT4 will be a nice addition.

Been looking at that GT4 very nice. Ive got the btd on the way in the post. Just thinking that the GT4 will be a nice addition.
I find the juice control sticks open if I don’t close it after building the deck, but thereafter it’s totally fine.

Having to remove the whole thing to change the airflow was a pain at the beginning but I’ve quickly worked out how I like it set.

At some point soon I’ll be getting a second and a different tank housing.

I don't change the airflow too much when I find what I like,but its good to know its a fiddle. So your getting number 2 must be good. You getting from Creme or somewhere else?

It will be squonking only. Todd's reviews seemed pretty impressed with the citadel and I've heard lots of good things about the jazz
I honestly don't think you'll be disappointed with those on your list - Citadel will certainly be easy to get a hold of, I loved the flavour from the Hadaly but it was so easy to over squonk, the Citadel looks to have addressed this.

I don't change the airflow too much when I find what I like,but its good to know its a fiddle. So your getting number 2 must be good. You getting from Creme or somewhere else?
From France.

I’ll link when I find it.

Back
Top Bottom