What's new

Citadel Vs?

Tilde

Postman
Hi, I'm in the market for a new RDA.
22mm
Single coil
Flavour.
Top of my list is the psyclone citadel, a close second and third are the jazz RDA and karma xv. If it was your money what would you buy. Top end budget is £100. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance

Innokin
I rate the Salix, so I got a second one.

The C-Roll is a stunning bargain for what it is.

I’m waiting for the list to open for the Basic Ti, should be in a week or so and there’ll be 500 available this time.

And I was going to get a Citadel but have decided to plump for the Taifun instead.

I really like my Salix too, but it's very much a squonking atty.

I've already seen two Citadels go up for sale second hand, and they're just out!

AcmeFog
+ 1 for the salix .
Not tried the c-roll, seen the reviews looks good.

I rate the Salix, so I got a second one.

The C-Roll is a stunning bargain for what it is.

I’m waiting for the list to open for the Basic Ti, should be in a week or so and there’ll be 500 available this time.

And I was going to get a Citadel but have decided to plump for the Taifun instead.
@Mawsley the taifun your getting is that the btd

Royal Flush Vape
It will be squonking only. Todd's reviews seemed pretty impressed with the citadel and I've heard lots of good things about the jazz

The screw on the salix with how flat wire traps seems like a bit of a pain

Vape Green
no pain just twist the legs to desired angle before you present the coil and away you go

The screw on the salix with how flat wire traps seems like a bit of a pain
I’ve got a flat wire coil in one.

Hold the wire with tweezers by the coil, twist the leg with pliers, bosh...done. :)

Vape Superstore
@Mawsley the taifun your getting is that the btd
Yes mate.

I’m really getting into my German stuff because it’s actually made in Germany rather than being done in China and carrying a top end price...and I bloody adore my GT4

Back
Top Bottom