What's new

October Mix Club

If your dislike of joy is the damp cardboard note, you’ll definitely hate zepolla:D

As I mentioned in another thread I've spent my vape budget this month on stupid flavours so no more for me. Luckily I already have CAP double apple, don't have Joy though so looks like I'm only half taking part again sorry!

FA Joy review on Reddit - some interesting comments, lots of people picking up different notes from it
Had a lazy Google and can't find a review on CAP Double Apple, which confuses me because it's a popular one

20181002_111637.jpg

So ive cheated i think going with a predetermined recipie?
Although ive swapped out the grahm crust for Joy, swapped the S&C toffee for CCW old english toffee and lost the EM.
I halved the recipie too as it would have been far too strong at the suggested percentages so gone for.....

5ml cap double apple
3ml Toffee Apple
2ml Toffee CCW old english toffee
2ml diame bar
0.5ml Joy
12.5% total flavours 70vg/30pg @3mg nic.

I still think its going to be over flavoured so when i taste it in a few days ill adjust if needed.

Feel free to kick me out if its breaking any rules as its not really my own creation.

Week-3-Toffee-Apple.jpg

Well, a day late but here's mine

Double Apple (Cap) 3%
Fuji Apple (FA) 1.5%
Joy (FA) 2%
Zeppola (FA) 3%
Caramel (INW) 1.5%

I found the apple is a bit strong after 3 weeks so the whole thing tastes a bit like calvados with a cinnamon undertone. Not really the apple doughnut I was aiming for but pleasant enough.

I know it looks specifically made for @zouzounaki with all the Joy and Zep but I'm sure others may like it too! :18:

I cheated just like i said i would and kind of used the recipie i posted with the exception of no EM and swapping out the Graham cracker for joy so it met the brief.
I also cut the quantities in half as it looked far too strong.
It smells lovely but its still too strong.
I reckon halving it again will tame it but not got round to doing it yet.

Back
Top Bottom