£1.27
Price Per ml
25p
Bought from
Liberty Flights
Type

Beverage.

Review

A good coffee Espresso. However it is eclipsed on taste and complexity by Decadent Vapours Doppio Espresso (caffeinated) in my opinion. On the plus side this is much easier to mix into a vapeable vape and, if I wanted to add a touch of espresso to a flavour, I’d use this in preference to the DV flavour as it carries less secondary taste notes. It is quite a strong concentrate, much stronger in flavour than the DV one.

So – it depends on where you sit on coffees. I can be a coffee taste Nazi who sometimes craves Barista double shots and who, if I was to become rich, would give precise instructions to a servant on the preparation of a high-grown Chagga for weekend breakfasts. For an espresso vape my preference is the DV product. HOWEVER…

If I was making a latte, cappuccino, macchiato, mocha, or Americano coffee vape I would choose this Flavour Art Espresso as the base, it is far more concentrated and better value than the DV one.

Steeping

Mellows and infuses the flavour and lets it develop its full taste.

Vapour

Throat hit

Value

A strong concentrate so good value

Use as a mixing ingredient

My preferred espresso for mixing with other flavours.

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

-

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

UPDATE 15/09/12

The Decadent Vapours 'Doppio Espresso' mentioned above is no longer available caffeinated and the non-caffeinated version has been reformulated. As such this Flavour Arts Espresso might be the best espresso concentrate available.

I don't like coffee i'm a tea lady lol
3684276805_5b417b11cd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom