What's new

2012 Vapefest Scotland!

About time considering the number of Scots there seem to be who vape. Good on 'em

2012 TotallyWickedfest Scotland. Sorry but not my cup of tea.

All animosity aside, I must be fair to all organizers of vaping community events regardless of who their main sponsors may be. Will you be heading to VF UK or Ireland?

Fair enough.
I will be at Vapefest UK, been looking forward to it for months. Booked a hotel back in April soon as I found out the date.
Hoping the latest member of my brother's family is born on time so I don't miss the celebrations.

Fair enough.
I will be at Vapefest UK, been looking forward to it for months. Booked a hotel back in April soon as I found out the date.
Hoping the latest member of my brother's family is born on time so I don't miss the celebrations.

I am hoping our site owner OccultScientist's baby is born in time so he can go to UKVF as well!

I am still trying to finagle it financially, some things have come up and it's worrying me that we wont make it :(

I really hope you can both make it. I've met very few vapers so I'm looking forward to meeting folk and just enjoying the experience of not being the oddball. My brother's new kid will make me have to watch my spending... in theory.

My car is great on petrol so I think if I can manage a full tank and enough for raffle tickets and some drinks, we will be there.

I have only met two other vapers in town, one in the kebab shop and a woman at bingo :) Oh.. I lie... the vendor in the town centre one day.

I am afraid I have the exact same feeling about the TWfest in Scotland.

I have tried to work out a way to get to the Uk Vapefest but no matter how I look at it we just cannot afford to lose 2 days trading.

I have always said if peeps want to organise a mini-meet you are welcome to use the shop for that.

Back
Top Bottom