What's new

showcasing "Dani" a 20/21700 switchfet squonker stabwood hybrid for @cliveh2

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
@cliveh2 sent me a mail the other week wanting a mod

the mod had to be based on my good chum Dani Pedrosa as in the motorbike rider his team colours are Repsol which is tricky but here we ....go

DVD

"Hitting the Apex"

Brad Pitt: Every Sunday, as night begins to fall on Coriano, a flame ignites and burns in memory of Marco Simoncelli for 58 seconds. Grand prix motorcycle racing is the process of turning fire into speed. The combustion of fuel and air in the engine and the fire in the heart of a rider willing to risk everything... to win.

I didn't do a block shot I did a video which is on my Instagram page (link below in my signature

IMG_6283.jpg

here are the 2 holes for tubes milled no flappy paddles

IMG_6313.jpg

here is the workshop a proper mess things disappear a reappear at random both millers are on chucks at the moment as the other one has the colets fitted

so add the bits and

IMG_6336.jpg

dani has colour reactive orange in the resin this will glow for a short while after being exposed to sunlight

IMG_6337.jpg
IMG_6338.jpg

Hand engraved not acid or etch stamped old school engraved top plate with dani's name and his racing number 26

IMG_6339.jpg

IMG_6340.jpg

in the paw 360 video

"dani" will be wheeling off to @cliveh2 with some special extras

next time

"corey"

"coco"

or something else the return of.....

love my mods then like them follow me and....... buy one

Absolutely stunning Stu all I wanted and more (and that's just from the photos)
Thank you

Stunning again Stu [emoji4] feel free to mix mine and Clive's address up for the delivery [emoji2]

Back
Top Bottom