Vape Superstore
What's new

Nikola Niagara

Muttydog

Postman
calling all apes who own a Nikola Niagara

I'm planning on placing an order from Aliexpress in the next few days

I have a few questions before I place the order

How long have you owned it and is it still working?
Is it a good mod/squonk (build quality) ?

I only vape in wattage mode around 30-50W depending on juice and build.

Any advice or comments would be welcome

Thanking you all in advance for your help

Royal Flush Vape
Had one for months, no problems at all with it and the battery life is superb, I ordered a 2nd one in Gunmetal from Aliexpress which arrived in a week about a month ago and again no problems, build quality is very solid though the battery door can come loose, I've never had a problem with that on my 2.

Order the mod only as the RDA is pants, flavour is good but it leaks like a leaky thing, more info in my review of it:
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...ikola-niagara-squonk-dual-battery-mod.164655/

@Vapaneezer Scrooge
i've looked at reviews and the RDA is pants
how many months have you had the first one ?

as i owned the gbox and it died in 6 months
return fees make sense to buy a new model

will a recurve fit on the squonk as its not clear in the discription as far as atty size?

also under £28 on aliexperss
is that a good price or should i be looking some where else ?

delivery time limit it no issue

Vape Green
@Vapaneezer Scrooge
i've looked at reviews and the RDA is pants
how many months have you had the first one ?

as i owned the gbox and it died in 6 months
return fees make sense to buy a new model

will a recurve fit on the squonk as its not clear in the discription as far as atty size?

also under £28 on aliexperss
is that a good price or should i be looking some where else ?

delivery time limit it no issue

I think it's around 5 months, I can't remember exactly.

A recurve will easily fit, it will take up to 25mm or maybe a 26mm at a push, though it's not an atty I would use on it, The ijoy Combo SQUONK RDTA is the perfect pairing for this but I know it's above your preferred wattage, but each to their own, the recurve is probably fine at low wattage, I just dislike the restricted airflow.

I paid £65 for my first one, worth every penny even though the atty was pants, my 2nd one was from aliexpress for £28 ish and an absolute steal at that price, good luck if you find it cheaper.

Colour wise, best to choose one that will suit your atty if you want matchy matchy.

calling all apes who own a Nikola Niagara

I'm planning on placing an order from Aliexpress in the next few days

I have a few questions before I place the order

How long have you owned it and is it still working?
Is it a good mod/squonk (build quality) ?

I only vape in wattage mode around 30-50W depending on juice and build.

Any advice or comments would be welcome

Thanking you all in advance for your help

hi bud ive had mine about the same amount time as @Vapaneezer Scrooge yes the RDA that came with it is complete pants & i was not keen on the supplied bottle, but quickly changed that, i used alot of rdas on it & the recurve i found was very easy to over squonk, ive found its best suited to top airflow rdas like the dead rabbit SQ & wotofo profile, the mod is brilliant for the money & yes its a tad heavy.

but its worth it.

Vape Superstore
@vapermike received mine today.

Not used it yet and the bottle is in the wash at the moment.

Any links to spare bottles, as it only came with one.

AcmeFog
I'm gonna follow this ;) Hope u don't mind...

it says on review that the atty is not very good with it what would ppl suggest to go with on the mod for mtl and sub ohm ?

I'm gonna follow this ;) Hope u don't mind...

it says on review that the atty is not very good with it what would ppl suggest to go with on the mod for mtl and sub ohm ?
The atty is useless unless you use it as a dripper, even then it is still prone to leaking.

The mod is total overkill for MTL so I wouldn't suggest any atty for MTL, DTL how ever is where it thrives, I use the following on mine (in best order):

Ijoy SQUONK RDTA (not SRDA) which is just the perfect setup.
Vandy Vape Pyro RDTA - not as good as the Ijoy for flavour but far better quality - still pretty damn good.
Wotofo Profile Mesh - Been using this on mine for the past 10 days and superb so far, wick and coil are still like new.
Athena RDA - I love this RDA as it's great in dual and single coil builds, with it's top airflow and deep juice well it takes a silly amount effort to oversquonk.

I've tried a few others on it but the above suit it, best other RDA I put on it was the Drop Solo but it looks too small at 22mm but it's a superb atty.

It's my most used mod.

Hope that helps

The Electronic Cigarette Company
The atty is useless unless you use it as a dripper, even then it is still prone to leaking.

The mod is total overkill for MTL so I wouldn't suggest any atty for MTL, DTL how ever is where it thrives, I use the following on mine (in best order):

Ijoy SQUONK RDTA (not SRDA) which is just the perfect setup.
Vandy Vape Pyro RDTA - not as good as the Ijoy for flavour but far better quality - still pretty damn good.
Wotofo Profile Mesh - Been using this on mine for the past 10 days and superb so far, wick and coil are still like new.
Athena RDA - I love this RDA as it's great in dual and single coil builds, with it's top airflow and deep juice well it takes a silly amount effort to oversquonk.

I've tried a few others on it but the above suit it, best other RDA I put on it was the Drop Solo but it looks too small at 22mm but it's a superb atty.

It's my most used mod.

Hope that helps
It really has being useful, but aiming at the costs same rdta + ijoy mod up to 216 w costs mostly same money is it not worth buying a full kit then?

Might look up for pins for.my drippers maybe I'll find something to reduce the cost :)

Thanks a lot it still in consideration

Back
Top Bottom