What's new

Review U sonicig Rhythm Kit coil free vaping.

I used to wear Blakeys in my riding boots ..... but the size Simon posted, not the full hoof! :D

And without those fecking great hobnails too! :D

Last edited:
riding boots?

:whipping:
This type of thing:

boots.jpg

And pretty much - first job was at a stables, lots of time in the middle of a ring with a big whip, shouting a lot. :D

Jesus ..... that must kick like a horse - those pompoms disguise a deadly weapon! :11:

View attachment 176572
Originally for the preservation of the sole on military boots as in ww1 and ww2 the soles on army issue boots were made from compressed cardboard stuff but now only used in ceremonies and drill to make noise...I think that’s one of the main reasons my knees are buggerd..slamming the foot down all the time in drill to make a loud noise..and we did a lot of drill.
Maybe just put some Pom poms on my army boots and I have the best of all worlds..

P.S is a great review from Simon g..saved me a foolish purchase..

Last edited:
Originally for the preservation of the sole on military boots as in ww1 and ww2 the soles on army issue boots were made from compressed cardboard stuff but now only used in ceremonies and drill to make noise...I think that’s one of the main reasons my knees are buggerd..slamming the foot down all the time in drill to make a loud noise..and we did a lot of drill.
Maybe just put some Pom poms on my army boots and I have the best of all worlds..

P.S is a great review from Simon g..saved me a foolish purchase..
I wore them for the same reason I believe a lot of the military wear them too ......... I was in charge of a rabble of unruly kids and they could hear me coming. ;)

Back
Top Bottom