What's new

Review U sonicig Rhythm Kit coil free vaping.

Crocs. I see. Yes, you’re right. They call those ‘Wapetki’ in Poland. It’s also a slang term for a put-apon/ ‘doormat’ husband.

So, in conclusion, the designer was inspired by the emergency brake on the Shenzen metro on his way home &/or his rubber slippers. I feel quite sympathetic actually.

How odd... I’m getting an overwhelming feeling of deja vu after reading your feelings about reviews of that nature...

No doubt it was nothing to do with me, otherwise I’d have a sudden flashback regarding the resultant hostilities...
No mate I’m just saying when I was looking into buying one I watched a few YouTube reviews for it and read some write ups etc and they all said it was a great bit of kit a great vape and well worth getting but then I read Simon g review/thoughts and so very different.

Crocs. I see. Yes, you’re right. They call those ‘Wapetki’ in Poland. It’s also a slang term for a put-apon/ ‘doormat’ husband.
I've never used wapetki. Doormat husband would translate directly to "slipper". It usually comes as a soft, fluffy version like the ones we can see being proudly worn by some more "trendy ladies" [emoji23]

It usually comes as a soft, fluffy version like the ones we can see being proudly worn by some more "trendy ladies"
emoji23.png

= Those are called "Mule Slippers".

s-l300.jpg

Back
Top Bottom