Innokin
What's new

A guide on calculating amp load using a regulated mod.

Royal Flush Vape
:)
ur taking things to extremes but for a reason and point taken mate ;)

I'm not really using it an example ... I'm just saying that being able to calculate, even as a rough estimate, the amp draw in a regulated mod is useful. Lots of people come here using very low amp rated cells because they just look at the mAh and go 'more is better' ..... I seem to remember someone posting who was sold 6A cells by a shop. (Sammy 30A's or something) I totally agree that it's not ultra-necessary for most people in a regulated mod with 'good' cells but it is useful to know... it's just a part of the bigger picture.

So , I'm alright using a 30Q in a vt inbox at 45 watts then ?
45/3.1 = 14.516 ÷ 0.9 = 16.128 amps The 30Q being a 19 amp cell

Vape Green
So , I'm alright using a 30Q in a vt inbox at 45 watts then ?
45/3.1 = 14.516 ÷ 0.9 = 16.128 amps The 30Q being a 19 amp cell

It depends what you mean by 'alright' too. :D

I don't even bother working it out anymore, I just say...

10A = 30w
15A = 45w
20A = 60w
25A = 75w
30A = 90w

It's close enough and round figures that are easy to remember, it's just 3x the amp rating of the cell for the max wattage.

Vape Superstore
It depends what you mean by 'alright' too. :D

I don't even bother working it out anymore, I just say...

10A = 30w
15A = 45w
20A = 60w
25A = 75w
30A = 90w

It's close enough and round figures that are easy to remember, it's just 3x the amp rating of the cell for the max wattage.
I usually use 25r in the inbox but got some 30q from fogstar today in a bundle pack and thought I'd use them as singles if possible .

I usually use 25r in the inbox but got some 30q from fogstar today in a bundle pack and thought I'd use them as singles if possible .

yeah they are fine ... even if you treat them as 15A (samsung's spec) they are still going to be good for 45w.

AcmeFog
I use this as a guide.
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1540628847.255825.jpg

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Back
Top Bottom