What's new

Armor squonk

AdriaNocenzi

Postman
I saw this mod on Face I was wondering if you guys got some info about, they seem to sell for over 500 euro used and I was curious to know why?

Just rarity and hype, no other reason. Also reason why certain Frankenskull mods fetch thousands. They are no better than other mods in practise.

If you can afford one, want one and find one, great. I wouldn't even pay £100 for it though if offered, far better looking mods out there.

To be honest I quite like the simple look of it, I was looking at the CORE as well which is quite similar but I don't like the fire botton on the side and the missing o ring on the 510 cup, but I curious to know your better looking one, as I always interested to see new mods :)

To be honest I quite like the simple look of it, I was looking at the CORE as well which is quite similar but I don't like the fire botton on the side and the missing o ring on the 510 cup, but I curious to know your better looking one, as I always interested to see new mods :)

That would be quite a list! I like bits from Fyne Mods, our own @vapesmarter makes some beautiful pieces, I do prefer craftsman work though using wood.

If you prefer plastic or 3d printed, Raven Mods is certainly my favourite. Raven Carrion is still my go to mod. Moddog Pulsar is a nice mod as well. Loads out there at better prices.

Back
Top Bottom