What's new

Review U sonicig Rhythm Kit coil free vaping.

Simon G

Olympian
Danny at Elegomall asked me if I would like to review this and I must admit, I was going to say no, but curiosity got the better of me....

https://www.elegomall.com/product/usonicig-rhythm-ultrasonic-vaping-kit.html

I've only just opened it up but I figured it might be good to pop my thoughts down as I go along with this one, so here's a couple of pictures.

IMG_20181025_232425.jpg

IMG_20181025_232721.jpg

It's a much cuter little device than it appears sometimes in pictures, if it was a 'normal' aio I might be well into this...

... we'll see how I get on tomorrow though when I fill up this for the first time tomorrow. :)

... to be continued.

OK here goes, there's not much point in me trying this over several days because that's not going to be happening.

Lets do the positive stuff first.

It appears to be really well made and I think it's good that companies are exploring this kind of technology, it came well presented with a nice USB cable and personally I quite like the styling. There's two pods included.

Sadly it's quite possibly the worst vape experience I've ever had, there's no way around that, the airflow is just horrible, it's loose and non-adjustable (is this supposed to be DTL?) and it makes a noise like wind through trees.

the flavour from my e-liquid is horrible, Fire Water No. 2 tastes like old cold, dish water

the throat hit is horrible, it's like there none at all, then suddenly it will catch my throat and make me cough.

It's just really unpleasant to vape on and very inconsistent, sometimes with a 4 second draw you'll get hardly any vapour at all, sometimes you'll get a fair bit.

After vaping on it for 20mins I have a very nasty aftertaste in my mouth.

I can't vape on it any more to test battery life but I'm not sure that matters anyway as I wouldn't recommend this to anyone under any circumstances.

There's a pod I've not used, so I've decided to send this to @sacred for his youtube review channel.

If you drop me a PM @sacred I'll get this in the post for you.

Last edited:
Danny at Elegomall asked me if I would like to review this and I must admit, I was going to say no, but curiosity got the better of me....

I've only just opened it up but I figured it might be good to pop my thoughts down as I go along with this one, so here's a couple of pictures.

View attachment 176367

View attachment 176368

It's a much cuter little device than it appears sometimes in pictures, if it was a 'normal' aio I might be well into this...

... we'll see how I get on tomorrow though when I fill up this for the first time tomorrow. :)

... to be continued.
I'm actually really interested in what you think of that. Strange thing ....... but interesting. :2thumbsup:

View attachment 176367

View attachment 176368

... to be continued.
I've got one to play with too.
As Mrs kid likes a cool vape I've high hopes. The battery life is supposed to be better with the upgraded pods too.

I can't help it ....... I can see it's a nightmare from here .... but the child in me loves that fire button ........ :D

Back
Top Bottom