What's new

Review Vapefly Core, from Sourcemore

MrTeaTime

Legend
Yes, I received this from those wonderful people over at @Sourcemore https://www.sourcemore.com/vapefly-core-rta-black.html

And as always, my views are my own....

Now when it comes to rtas, the world is indeed your oyster, or as my old nan would say “where’s the Brazil nuts” every Christmas, oh, how we laughed....

But if your in the market for a new rta then the choice is nearly endless. There seems to be a relentless race to make virtually the same rta with very little thought in regard to design, usability or indeed innovation. There is of course very little that can be done to ‘really’ innovate something that takes its design cues from the humble beginnings of the Kayfun design. Yes the post design is different, we have moved in from the standard 1 post to dual, to velocity to post less. But the basic principle of having the airflow underneath the coil(s) and the coils with a chamber or bell top with small, large, slatted juice flow (which may or may not have a control system) is more or less what the kayfun was and is about. Yes, the fundamentals are the same, only the airflow has really changed.

Now, I would love to say that this brings something new to “the party” but, it doesn’t.

In fact, it’s ugly. It’s not even ugly in a nice way....Although I have grown to like the look over the past three weeks I’ve had it. The decals look silly, and the top cap needs sorting. But, and this bit is important it seems to have cured something that plaques bottom airflow tanks the world over, and that is leaking, weeping, gushing or flooding. Now I can’t quite explain why or how, but I would hazard a guess at the fucking massive juice well.

And why might this be?....

Well

And this is just supposition here, but it involves cotton, or whatever wick you might use.

Build it as you normally would, but forget about wicking it as you might have been told or indeed seen on a YouTube review. Stuff it in there. And stuff it good. The huge juice well and non juice control absolutely love it. No gurgles, leaks or weeping, no dry hits, just very decent flavour and massive fucking clouds.

The tank will drink juice like an old tart down Ilford Palais on a Friday night. But unlike the old tart, this won’t get wet. It will reward you for your massive wick.

I like this tank a lot.

9-A7-BE960-437-C-4-D2-F-AC94-8-C9-B03-E00-CD8.jpg

Great review mate .....:2thumbsup:.......
Ilford palais that brings memories back ( thats a Indian banquet center now )
Room at the top is still there open as far as i no.

Last edited:
Hate reading mr teatimes reviews...
I end up buying everything he reviews.
Awesome review as always :)

Back
Top Bottom