What's new

Any experience with salted caramel?

The fw doesn’t taste salty to me. I tested it at 5%, maybe not strong enough if it’s a weak concentrate. I found it a bit passé.

update to thread, no I don't find it salty either but it has a similar vibe and I like it.

I imagine they're play on placebo more than anything, but then again I'm a cynical twat.

apparently not, you are supposed to be able to taste it on your lips like you can sucralose .... not tried them though, so I wouldn't swear on it.

I wonder if they don’t think there is a demand for it.

Maybe the problem is that if you want salt in food you just add salt, until vaping came along there was no need to create artificial flavourings for salt was there I suppose?

Maybe the problem is that if you want salt in food you just add salt, until vaping came along there was no need to create artificial flavourings for salt was there I suppose?

I'd have thought the health companies would be all over it. Invent a salt substitute that does to food what salt does and you're golden

I wonder if they don’t think there is a demand for it.

I'm craving a good savoury vape. We're getting closer with all the herb flavours etc. I just hope i can make something decent with my small order of odd shit from FA when i finally get around to testing them

Back
Top Bottom