Innokin
What's new

single coil rda

Vape Superstore
I've got a couple of wasps, for the money they're really good. I think you need a little drip tip because they're prone to spit back. They're also pretty airy, which might suit you. I got the C-Roll from Ambition Mods last week & it's all I've used since. More restrictive, smoother, & better flavour (with my usual build in it) than the wasp. It's not leaked once, zero spit back, nice deck, & no whistling, which the wasp is prone to! Cons are it's only available (from what I've seen) in stainless, & it's a satin finish. The drip tip isnt 510 or 810 so you're stuck with it. Personally I like it. I paid £30 from SR Vapes, you'll probably get it cheaper from China. Well worth considering if you're after a more restricted draw.

Vape Green
20181030_232903.jpg

I’ve got two Wasps, both great but they have a really annoying whistle and spit back. But they’re easy to rebuild and cheeep!!

The SXK Hadlays worth checking out. Better flavour than the wasp, just as easy to build and swap wicks for flavour testing. Easy to over squonk/drip though.

Best I’ve got for flavour is still the DR sq and it’s still my go to atty after the Kennedy, but it’s not what I use to check flavors quickly (always the Hadlay) ;)

Vape Club
been looking at the hadley clone on fasttech,what you think of the clone as it is a good price

Vape Green
i think i will get 1 to try but there seems to be a lot of different
models and parts,i will try and look through them tonight

E-liquids.com
Back
Top Bottom