Vape Superstore
What's new

Review The NatureVape True MTL Tank by EHPRO - a week in use review.

Did you put it through the ultrasonic or clean first?
I gave it a quick wash with a drop of washing up liquid but it looked really clean but always wash new tanks before building. I just couldn't wait too long to try it!

Vape Club
Now I know why the reviews are so positive! Easy to build, I used one of the supplied coils which comes out at just under 1ohm but that's fine, wicking is very easy and boy the flavour is intence!! It is quiet and can go as tight as you like. So far I am mightily impressed!! Be good to knoiw what others think of it.
Good innit

Vape Green
I had an email to say DHL would deliver today and given an hour time slot and they were dead on time. When did you order yours?

Mine is UKmail I’ve had a notification that it’s out for delivery no slot though. It will arrive.

Premier Ecigs
Mine arrived this morning and I've just had chance to give it a clean and try first build., while (ahem) working at home.

Initial impressions are excellent :)

I haven't used the included coil, but have tried a 27awg 2.5mm kanthal 8 wrap as a start point. Looking foward to a spot of tinkering with this tank!

AcmeFog
A little heads up. I only part filled tank on initial use, and everything was working fine.
Have just refilled it, then realised I had a slightly juicy hand after losing half a tank!
All seems okay now the pressure has stabilsed. Thought I had enough wick in channels, but clearly not. Will be rewicking later :)

E-liquids.com
A little heads up. I only part filled tank on initial use, and everything was working fine.
Have just refilled it, then realised I had a slightly juicy hand after losing half a tank!
All seems okay now the pressure has stabilsed. Thought I had enough wick in channels, but clearly not. Will be rewicking later :)
ive not managed to get a leak yet! at all

Back
Top Bottom