What's new

Review The NatureVape True MTL Tank by EHPRO - a week in use review.

You know the shinyitus will kick in. Get that order in [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

nope - have been enjoying my one and only, now 2nd on its way. I take months to decide, maybe santa will bring me one. Then he can choose the colour.

Now I know why the reviews are so positive! Easy to build, I used one of the supplied coils which comes out at just under 1ohm but that's fine, wicking is very easy and boy the flavour is intence!! It is quiet and can go as tight as you like. So far I am mightily impressed!! Be good to knoiw what others think of it.

Now I know why the reviews are so positive! Easy to build, I used one of the supplied coils which comes out at just under 1ohm but that's fine, wicking is very easy and boy the flavour is intence!! It is quiet and can go as tight as you like. So far I am mightily impressed!! Be good to knoiw what others think of it.

Thanks for your thoughts Quincey, you’ve convinced me [emoji3]

Did you put it through the ultrasonic or clean first?

Back
Top Bottom