What's new

Juice Junkie Wire for Coil Building

nathanstokes

Postman
Hi guys.

So one of my reasons for joining some forums was to get tips for making my own claptons (to start with, and we'll see how adventurous I get). I was wondering for the folks who make their own coils, have you used Juice Junkie wire and what do you think of it.

I've used pre-made spools of clapton wire from Crazy Wire, and although it's ok, the coils don't seem to have the same kind of longevity of some of the fancier pre-built coils I've bought that use Twisted Messes, Anarchist, etc. wire. Saying that, I'd rather not stretch my building budget to buying these expensive wires until I've had a play, and figured out if building is for me. Further, there are always questions as to the quality and composition of cheap wire. I emailed Juice Junkie to ask where they sourced the metals for their wire, but they didn't get back to me.

Any other recommendations would be great too, if you've used other people's wire and really liked it.

Thanks!

(also, for mods or anyone else, I wasn't sure if this sub-forum or the Mod DIY forum was best for this post, so if I've put it in the wrong place, please feel free to move it)

I have tons of wire but tbh I generally stick to purchasing coils from runny nose. Specifically, their juggernaut coils. They aren't cheap when compared to buying wire spools and making your own but since I use single coil builds then £7 for two coils which last a month is ok in my book.

Must check that link out

I have tons of wire but tbh I generally stick to purchasing coils from runny nose. Specifically, their juggernaut coils. They aren't cheap when compared to buying wire spools and making your own but since I use single coil builds then £7 for two coils which last a month is ok in my book.

Must check that link out

Saving money would be nice, but really my desire to learn how to build coils from scratch is mostly because I love tinkering with things. I just think it'd be fun to get to the point where I can build some staggered framed staple coils!

If you end up buying from Juice Junkie, let me know what you think of their wire, and I'll do the same.

I buy my wire from @stealthvape, its excellent quality and spotlessly clean, their service is impeccable too.

If you fancy some premade coils then drop Smut on here a pm as his coils are exceptional!

Must check that link out

So it turns out that a pair of aliens I bought last time I was in Custom Vapes is made using Juice Junkie wire, and I'm currently using one of them single coil in a Wasp (the 3x26/36 ones, with an extra half wrap ohming out at 0.23 after they were broken in). Had the first one in for about a month, and no signs that they're going to give out any time soon (with regular cleans and re-wicks). Really enjoying the flavour with the wasp's airflow closed dwon so it's almost a circle, so I'll probably do my next flat wire purchase from and see how it goes.

I buy my wire from @stealthvape, its excellent quality and spotlessly clean, their service is impeccable too.

If you fancy some premade coils then drop Smut on here a pm as his coils are exceptional!

Cool, I'll check out Stealthvape, and Smut too. Does s/he have a website or operate through facebook/instagram?

Also, thanks to the mods for moving this post. Had it in totally the wrong place to begin with!

I can confirm coils from @Smut are top notch.

Good job on the build m8. I've a wasp nano myself which I love

Back
Top Bottom