What's new

Dual Battery Regulated Squonker

razz1979

Postman
Good morning apes.

I'm looking at giving squonking another go, after being left a bit underwhelmed by the time spent with my pico/ wasp nano combo.

So far on the list are the Rage (£58), the Basium (£57) & the Niagara (£53). Are there any others that should be considered at around the same price point?

I hear the Basium is: Simple (no temp crontrol), reliable and robust. If I was looking for a Dual Battery Squonker, thats the way I'd go!
Depends what you're looking for?

Geekvape Gbox is still a great squonk ive had mine about a year now and have had no problems with it at all and its used everyday.....

There’s a LostVape Drone 250c on the way. It’s a secret though. So don’t tell anyone.

Ah fuck.

There’s a LostVape Drone 250c on the way. It’s a secret though. So don’t tell anyone.

Ah fuck.

Cheers but I think that may come in slightly above my price range... :)

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...ds/threads/halcyon-dna-200-mod-set-up.171133/

^^This^^

3 Cell Lipo, DNA and really well built.

Have one myself and easily get over 12 hours from the battery running at 35w.

Very rare mod and over £150 when new.

Thanks. Being a couple of years old would i be right in thinking this is fairly bulky? For size comparison, any idea of a mainstream mod that it is similar to?

I'd always thought that DNA mods would be wasted on somebody that doesn't use TC, like me.

Thanks. Being a couple of years old would i be right in thinking this is fairly bulky? For size comparison, any idea of a mainstream mod that it is similar to?

I'd always thought that DNA mods would be wasted on somebody that doesn't use TC, like me.

It will. It’ll be worth it though [emoji2]

Closest thing at hand to do a comparison to you size wise!

IMG_20181024_153950.jpg

It's certainly smaller than any dual 18650 squonk mod I've ever held including GBox etc.

I very rarely run mine in TC, if ever now.

Back
Top Bottom