What's new

Vandy Vape pulse X cover panels....

BULLDOG1964

Legend
Hi all does anyone no if the Vandy Vape pulse X cover panels will fit the stranded pulse 80w....

I'm pretty sure they changed where the magnets go when I watched a review, it looks like they connect to the chipset part, hopefully they will fit though so I'm also after an answer.

I'm pretty sure they changed where the magnets go when I watched a review, it looks like they connect to the chipset part, hopefully they will fit though so I'm also after an answer.
Hi mate just spoken to a seller on ebay who sells em and he said that they do so ive order a pair for a £5 should be here tomorrow so will let you no if the do fit.....

Sorry about the LOL it should of been a thanks put it right for ya now mate sorry again mate its early and my brain is still sleeping.....

Thanks for this. Bought a pulse 80w for £24 new and bought some X panels. Belter mod! [emoji1303]

Back
Top Bottom