What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vandy Vape pulse X cover panels....

BULLDOG1964

Legend
Hi all does anyone no if the Vandy Vape pulse X cover panels will fit the stranded pulse 80w....

I'm pretty sure they changed where the magnets go when I watched a review, it looks like they connect to the chipset part, hopefully they will fit though so I'm also after an answer.

I'm pretty sure they changed where the magnets go when I watched a review, it looks like they connect to the chipset part, hopefully they will fit though so I'm also after an answer.
Hi mate just spoken to a seller on ebay who sells em and he said that they do so ive order a pair for a £5 should be here tomorrow so will let you no if the do fit.....

Sorry about the LOL it should of been a thanks put it right for ya now mate sorry again mate its early and my brain is still sleeping.....

Thanks for this. Bought a pulse 80w for £24 new and bought some X panels. Belter mod! [emoji1303]

Back
Top Bottom