What's new

single coil rda

Jeffo1960

Postman
Looking for one of the above that gives good flavour mainly want it to test my recipes out been thinking of 1 of these
OUMIER WASP NANO RDA
like your opinions and suggestions

I used to use a Wasp Nano for testing but recently realised my Wotofo Recurve RDA was a better option IMHO. Better flavour producer and just a better looking RDA. It's all subjective of course. Both not much good for everyday vaping as juice well/wick capacity far too small. If it was all I had, I would survive but you know what I mean.

Drop Dead clone from fasttech i no its a duel coil rda but it can be used as a single coil as i use it as a single coil rda it gives great falvour i get no spit backs from it unlike the wasp nano i no you said that you want it for testing but this is my go to rda out of all my rdas ive got and for the price i think it works out at about £5 you cant go wrong hope this helps you a bit...

IMO, the Recurve is the best single coil rda that I've found for flavour but I've read it's not easy to drip on. Made specifically for squonking so it might not suit your purpose.

IMO, the Recurve is the best single coil rda that I've found for flavour but I've read it's not easy to drip on. Made specifically for squonking so it might not suit your purpose.

Well top comes off real easy, as you know and the coil and wicking is right there in front of you. I think they mean it's a pain as a dripper, as you only get about four good draws on it before it's dry. This is an advantage, when using it to test your mixes. Oh, and you can't just blat your juice in there, due to the proximity of the angled honeycomb airflow. so you have to paint your coil and wicking a bit carefully.

Last edited:
Well top comes off real easy, as you know and the coil and wicking is right there in front of you. I think they mean it's a pain as a dripper, as you only get about four good draws on it before it's dry. This is an advantage, when using it to test your mixes. Oh, and you can't just blat your juice in there, due to the proximity of the angled honeycomb airflow. so you have to paint your coil and wicking a bit carefully.
That makes sense. I take 3 draws on mine before I resquonk. I love it's simplicity for coiling and wicking as well as for flavour

The Vandy Vape Pulse 22 has been serving me very well. It was included with my squonk (pre owned) and at first I didn't use it but once I did it quickly replaced my Drop Dead clone. Easy to build on and great flavour.

i have 2 dead rabbits and love them but never tried them with a single coil,so might give it a go reason behind the single coil as i could wick between flavours ,thanks for all your help

Back
Top Bottom