What's new

Which RDA or RTA do you want to love but can't

VVincent

Achiever
As the titel, for me it's the Goon 1.5 and Dead Rabbit

I find the Goon a pain in the ass to build. Unless it's a simple micro coil I have a bitch of a time trying to get coils to glow evenly and why the ever loving fuck did the do away with the beveling on the clamps? The one I have is also a horrible squonker. For some reason it only squonks to one side.
dead_rabbit_.png
The dead rabbit is just too damn figgity to get a good vape. I love the design and the easy of installing coils, but for me the coils have to be at a precise height or it make me cough terribly.

What's yours? Comment Below.

Haku Venna. It's great looking, has a smooth draw and is well made, but it just doesn't deliver top shelf flavor I expect after buying many high end (and cheap but high performing) atomizers.

OBS cheetah V2. The V1 was a great little RDA, but the V2 sucked donkey balls [emoji36].

Anything with vertical coils.
They’re for heathens.
I tried everything I could think of to get some flavor out of the Reverie, but no. I thought it might just be me, so I gave it to the boys at the vape shop and they couldn't make it go either. Some of these reviewers have quite powerful social media machines...

I tried everything I could think of to get some flavor out of the Reverie, but no. I thought it might just be me, so I gave it to the boys at the vape shop and they couldn't make it go either. Some of these reviewers have quite powerful social media machines...

Yeah. I tried the Lucid and the 502 too. Both utter gash for what I like to do with an atty.

For me it is the Kayfun v5 and prime. Bought several clones just to realise it’s probably me that’s the problem.

My biggest fail was the dead rabbit sq, hype was big at the time of release and there was also good stuff said on here about it, but I tried and tried with it and never got anything near what I was happy with...

Haku Venna. It's great looking, has a smooth draw and is well made, but it just doesn't deliver top shelf flavor I expect after buying many high end (and cheap but high performing) atomizers.
Sorry to hear that, but i find I get very good flavour from the venna...

Back
Top Bottom