What's new

Squonkmods uk 20% off

Sad to see them closing down, I imagine it's pretty hard to stay a float on just squonk gear tho...
Still a couple of bargains to be had, wasp nano's for £8 and asmodus luna's for £45...

Damn - I never knew about the Wasp nano squonk kit - I am supposed to be having a fund raising clearout but one of these beauties is teasing me.......

I resisted for a few minutes :)

Then gave in and ordered a fucker anyway :12:.

Means I need to dig out another mod to sell
The better the bargain, the harder it is to resist, looks like you did strike at the right time tho as they are sold out now, maybe you got the last one...
I'm finding it easy to resist a purchase coz there is nothing there I want that I don't already have...

The better the bargain, the harder it is to resist, looks like you did strike at the right time tho as they are sold out now, maybe you got the last one...
I'm finding it easy to resist a purchase coz there is nothing there I want that I don't already have...
Yeah it was that '1 Available' that made me snap it up, I love the Wasp with the right no spitback setup and also use a 51 tip on it, hoping the Oumier VLS will work on it but it's power hungry.

Yeah it was that '1 Available' that made me snap it up, I love the Wasp with the right no spitback setup and also use a 51 tip on it, hoping the Oumier VLS will work on it but it's power hungry.
Should work fine on it, I don't have a VLS, are they 24mm ? hopefully it will fit with no over hang...

Ah yeah I forgot about that, yes it's 24mm, to be fair I will likely just use the Wasp on it especially the matchy matchy one in the kit.

Back
Top Bottom