What's new

Custom drip tips - £10 posted.

Thanks mate, yeah it’s really hard to capture on the pictures just how deep the colours are in those stands, colours look epic don’t they! I have quite a few new colours in now not sure if you took a look at the new website yet [emoji16]
Not had a look yet, giving the plastic a rest for the mo[emoji23]. Will do though.

Not had a look yet, giving the plastic a rest for the mo[emoji23]. Will do though.

Yeah don’t look if that’s what you’re doing mate, so many shiney new colours to tempt you [emoji23]

Lol, not quite that bad but got a DNA 250C on the way so letting it take a breather. I'll be back [emoji23]

Finished off the custom three colour mix tip today... ultra low profile 810. 3mm high.

IMG_5133.jpg
IMG_5134.jpg
IMG_5136.jpg

Custom mix resin snow flake white and silver alloy for @Simon G today too, will be back in a couple of days when this one has set Simon. Don’t panic about the silver looking dark, the pigment is almost black but it drys very light [emoji16][emoji106]

The mix on this one was 3 parts white to one part silver. We are aiming for mostly white with some silver streaks, who knows how it will turn out [emoji23]

IMG_5138.jpg
IMG_5139.jpg

Thankfully ..... I'm learning to get a vicarious thrill from what other people are buying. Good stuff. :2thumbsup:

nice, looks like a block of ice. :D

I may have to send the drip tip back one day for you to finish though so it matches this one!! hahaha.....

IMG_20181024_140440.jpg

Back
Top Bottom