What's new

E-liquid Flavourings, are they at risk?

With the thing on flavours, how many have actually tried flavourless vape ?
I did it once when I first started mixing, (I forgot to put the menthol crystals in) and I can see why it wouldn't get me off the fags, let alone anyone else. All I got from it was fresh air with a slight hint of sweetness from the Ethyl Maltol, (so not quite flavourless). Would that have helped me give up the fags, probably not, as it took 24mg triple menthol to get me fag free.

I puff it now and again when I’m bored of flavours. I think it tastes significantly better than fags, personally.

I puff it now and again when I’m bored of flavours. I think it tastes significantly better than fags, personally.

yeah without a doubt. .... it tastes better than a lot of flavours to me too! :D

I also sometimes vape unflavoured, it's not bad and gives your palate a rest from whatever you're used to vaping. I just get a tiny hint of the natural sweetness from the VG.

Edit - not read the whole thread because lazy but it's just vendor juice they're banning flavouring with i think. I'm sure I read somewhere that it wouldn't affect DIY.

surely the question is.......how many "others" does it take to decide if a person is showing snowflake tendencies.... also what happens if a snowflake is offended by another snowflake WTF is that called:)
A snowflake offended by another snowflake = A complete melt.

Back
Top Bottom