What's new

Vaporesso Tarot Baby (Fault) - Warranty

Rich R.

Postman
Hello,

Recently bought a Vaporesso Tarot Baby from ebay from a genuine seller who had been given it as an unwanted gift. The person said they had only used it once and from the condition this seemed correct.

I checked the authenticity on the vaporesso website and it all checked out.

I have used the device for a few days. Went out for a vape and came back into my office. Went to charge the device and it wasn't displaying it was charging. It now wont turn on or charge. It looks to be completely dead.

Can I still claim under the warranty a I don't have a receipt or should I go back to the seller on ebay?

Thanks

Rich

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/index.php?threads/170746/

Have a look here this was updating firmware but could be similar problem

Thanks for that. Makes me feel better that others have experienced the same issue.

I was plugging it in to charge on my laptop dock at work. It did come up with a message with something around the USB device malfunctioning.

Looks like I will have to wait until the battery drains and see if it will charge from a wall socket.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Thanks for that. Makes me feel better that others have experienced the same issue.

I was plugging it in to charge on my laptop dock at work. It did come up with a message with something around the USB device malfunctioning.

Looks like I will have to wait until the battery drains and see if it will charge from a wall socket.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

It sounds like you are having the same problem that a few of us have had. You don't need to wait til the battery drains, just plug it back in to the wall charger. Mine just magically woke back up.

It sounds like you are having the same problem that a few of us have had. You don't need to wait til the battery drains, just plug it back in to the wall charger. Mine just magically woke back up.
Thanks for the heads up on a possible fix. Will try that when I get home. Then try and see if I can get the updated firmware on the device.

Thanks for the heads up on a possible fix. Will try that when I get home. Then try and see if I can get the updated firmware on the device.

Once it comes back to life it will also connect to PC properly and you will be able to upgrade firmware. Since mine came back to life it's been as good as gold.

Mine was dead as a doe doe tried everything to revive it but nothing..left it up the corner for 48 hours about to throw it in the bin but put it on charge to try one last time and bingo came to life and started charging...did firmware upgrade as well now all good.

Mine was dead as a doe doe tried everything to revive it but nothing..left it up the corner for 48 hours about to throw it in the bin but put it on charge to try one last time and bingo came to life and started charging...did firmware upgrade as well now all good.
Well as an update I plugged it into a socket and it fired up instantly. Seems to be some niggle when its plugged into a PC. Going to let it charge and then see about getting firmware updated tonight. Thanks for all the comments and assurance. Thankfully it isnt bricked. Which is nice as I really like the mod, aside from this little issue.

Back
Top Bottom