What's new

Ecigone Sale

I love that CUBE mod but bike needed new pads and tyres. Body needed new gloves and overshoes so..........Will have to be next month. The Revolver is a nice RTA. The various airflows are a bit gimmicky but whichever you use, it still is a good vape.
Thanks, ready to make the order! Any discount codes that I can apply? Cheers!

I love that CUBE mod but bike needed new pads and tyres. Body needed new gloves and overshoes so..........Will have to be next month. The Revolver is a nice RTA. The various airflows are a bit gimmicky but whichever you use, it still is a good vape.
Btw, the new tyres are the ones in the profile pic, nice stuff!

Winter roads can be unforgiving. Having just bought and fitted them I went out for a little 20 miler test this morning. Fully expected sod's law to come into play but...........no punctures. Good omen.

Winter roads can be unforgiving. Having just bought and fitted them I went out for a little 20 miler test this morning. Fully expected sod's law to come into play but...........no punctures. Good omen.
They look very cool as well, I wish I had a bike again, but I am scared it's gonna get stolen, so I prefer not to for now...

Being too excited about this sale, I've also added to my order a Vandy Vape Lit RDA, but I started to read quite negative reviews (I know I should have read them before ordering...) and I don't know what to do. I just un-wrapped it, not used it yet. Are there any chances to return it? Or should I keep it? Cheers!

Being too excited about this sale, I've also added to my order a Vandy Vape Lit RDA, but I started to read quite negative reviews (I know I should have read them before ordering...) and I don't know what to do. I just un-wrapped it, not used it yet. Are there any chances to return it? Or should I keep it? Cheers!

Hi mate,
I bought one myself, and started the sale thread.
I wouldn't send it back just because of some negatives on here, especially at the price we paid.
As the old saying goes "one mans meat is another mans poison" try it out, you might find you love it.
There was a post about an insulator failing, but it's not made me send it back, i'm looking forward to building on it, and trying it.
You see lots of posts on here about Smok stuff being crap, but there are others on here who are devotees.

Hi mate,
I bought one myself, and started the sale thread.
I wouldn't send it back just because of some negatives on here, especially at the price we paid.
As the old saying goes "one mans meat is another mans poison" try it out, you might find you love it.
There was a post about an insulator failing, but it's not made me send it back, i'm looking forward to building on it, and trying it.
You see lots of posts on here about Smok stuff being crap, but there are others on here who are devotees.

Thank you for your reply pal! Made me feel better. You are right, for less than a tenner it's not worth giving it back, if I think about it just the drip tips can cover for the value. On which mod are you going to use it?

Back
Top Bottom