What's new

How many mods do you own?

Currently at this time, I own..

• 1-5 (Just starting out and/or I only buy when something breaks)

• 5-10 (I'm happy with what I have and/or still adding to my inventory)

• 10-20 (I like to keep a good mod rotation and/or I'm a collector)

• 20-30 (My significant other hates my addiction!)

• 30+ (I think I have a problem but guess what, smoking ain't one of them!!)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I never understood the people with only one mod (except for rda’s). Don’t you want to have different flavours at the same time?

Oh no, there aren't that many, see - that's a mirror behind there - so it's actually half as many as you ever so mistakenly think. Silly you. Tsk.
Oh how we chuckled, etc.

A petite box, an Augvape V200, a Lost Vape DNA250c, a Rage, a couple of cheap ones in my lad’s room, an X1 mech, and a non-functioning Double Barrel. With a Vapesmarter project, a Squape mech and a Dani Mini to join shortly. Maybe a Basium too. The. It’ll be a case of waiting for the HF mods I’m after to come up on the classies or the lists to reopen.

Once tanks arrive I’ll have two Rose v3s, a Squape X Dream, two Crius drippers, a Crius single rta, a Crius Double rta, a Morphe and a Reload rda, and a couple of Trilliums. About to get a Salix. There’s other stuff I’m waiting on lists to open for and I’ll prbably get another Squape.

1’s too many, 10’s not enough.

I thought I had it under control until I bought my first DNA mod. That started another shiny mod attack. That led to another round of shiny RTAs to go on the shiny new DNA mods! :D

I own 2 atm (Drag and Primo) but waiting for my 101 pro mod and 3 NOVAs by geekvape gonna get it all in this month

Interesting to see what mods y'all have...
For you more experienced vapers, if you had to choose one mod from your arsenal to use for the remainder of eternity, & destroy all the others, let's say, with deadly flames, which mod would you keep & why?

(I would've started a thread for this, but it's just a quick question so I apologize if it's filed incorrectly.)

For me, it's a tough decision, but I have to go with my first ever, which at the time I had no idea how good I had it: The Innokin Proton, because it's been reliable as all get-out, has a lot of features I like, & is compact & comfortable to hold. :)

Since I have been on here my collection has grown!
You all need to stop telling me about all the good stuff I can buy.

I have 3 on rotation and 2 at the back of the that I feel kinda sorry for, just sitting there with me constantly overlooking then

Back
Top Bottom