What's new

Artery Pal replacement plates?

hexpresso

Postman
Simple, has anyone made or found replacement plates for the Artery Pal AIO? It's a fabulous little basic workhorse, but the plates are a bit pedestrian. I'd love to replace them with something more tactile than printed plastic.

I can't help ya , but good to hear ya like the kit . Often thought of grabbing one.

I can't help ya , but good to hear ya like the kit . Often thought of grabbing one.
It's a brilliant little thing, chucks a surprisingly big cloud, and I can pocket it without stabbing myself in the hips, developing an unsightly bulge, or ending up with sticky pockets! But it's crying out for some sexy wooden sides...

It looks a lot like a Billet box, has interchangeable covers. Not a bad looking little device.

It looks a lot like a Billet box, has interchangeable covers. Not a bad looking little device.

Haha thanks - I took a couple of pics then realised I would need to host them somewhere, and totally forgot! It's a bit smaller than a billet, I think, and the square corners are a different enough design that it doesn't feel like a total knock-off!

it could be done i would need to see pictures of the mod
I have no idea about your prices, but I think maybe it would be silly to spend more on the side plates than in the mod itself... Unless you have some stabwood offcuts lying around of course. I'd absolutely love to commission billet box plates from you some day, when I can afford one!

Back
Top Bottom