Vape Club
What's new

showcasing "Isla" a DNA75c squonker stabwood hybrid for jj87

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
@jj87 sent me a message wanting a squonker a DNA 75c regulated squonk in fact, but the mod needed to have a square squonk hole.....

winter is coming so

DVD ?

The Constant Gardner

Dr Lobeer "Free medicines, Mr. Black, most of them well beyond their sell-by date."

Mr. Black "The drug companies donate them."

Dr Lobeer "It's a tax break for them, Disposable drugs for disposable patients, out here they have absolutely no shelf life
safest thing to do is incinerate them. Big pharmaceuticals are right up there with the arms dealers."

block shot, there are 9 colours in this block mainly blues, mira, green some white,

IMG_6208.jpg

so I have to make a faceplate from scratch I was tempted to do one from the block itself I will in the future its on the cards, all milled by eye no cnc as I like the feel of making, I may get a dro attachment on the miller I was in negotiations over a new miller but these came to nothing as the guy was a dick (note oval holes anyone can drill 3 round holes in a row)

IMG_6268.jpg

so I've milled the battery and the squonk hole

IMG_6281.jpg

I've set a brass ring under the 510 which is one of the new modmaker twin seal types

IMG_6282.jpg

so add all the bits together and we have

IMG_6286.jpg

"Isla" the colours are a 3d affair but this is a 2d picture

IMG_6287.jpg

IMG_6288.jpg

IMG_6289.jpg
IMG_6290.jpg
IMG_6291.jpg

I will give "Isla" another lick on the polisher before she leaves me, the bottle is silicon full-size one the mod will go out boxed leather bagged with spares

next time

"Dani"

"Corey"

or something else

love my mods, then like them, follow me,......buy one

Last edited:
Royal Flush Vape
AcmeFog
Love the colours on this one, think i should put down the fruit cider tonight as i can see two penguins, one holding a giant can of larger in the stabwood [emoji16]

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Back
Top Bottom