What's new

Kit for a None Vaper/Smoker for CBD

Chris K

Vendor
Afternoon Apes,

My Father-in-law suffers with Parkinson's Disease and after we've done alittle digging, CBD looks like a great option to help with some of the symptoms. I haven't really used CBD before and my Mrs used it for a short time for a back injury.

Took him some liquid up today (CBDMods, 6000mg strengh... I think...) to try on a Soul S dripper and an Asmodus Reborn.

He has never smoked and obviously doesn't vape but after using it, he almost immediately felt an improvement.

So need to get him a setup, looked at the Preco tank for simplicity but after reading MrDJs review, I'm not so sure anymore. His wife says she is happy for me to show her how to sort the coil and refill so that takes care of that... I'd say DTL as he tried on the Soul S (A slightly restricted DTL RDA) so would want to replicate that. Mod wise, simple and compact! Something I can set the wattage and lock or fixed wattage. Internal battery really as don't want him messing about with external batteries. After using mech squonkers solely for past 2 years I'm alittle out of touch on what's good. He said he wanted something good... Whatever that means! Assume nothing cheap and plasticy.

Now, liquids... This is where I am beyond clueless. The liquid he tried came from a friend so... Anyone point me towards a reasonably priced, good liquid?

Cheers guys and girls.

stick with a dripper oversized coils and loose wick ;)

i found tanks to be not as good in effects department
as rdas god knows why but it did seem a waste in a tank

Last edited:
if hes never smoked or vaped how about the oil that goes under the tongue or the cookies with cbd in.

stick with a dripper oversized coils and loose wick ;)

i found tanks to be not as good in effects department
as rdas god knows why but it did seem a waste in a tank

That would be ideal, he could have just had some of my kit. Problem is they are both well into their 70s so dripping might be abit of an issue. Trying to keep it as simple as possible.

Looking at the Vapresso Swag using the NRG for him. External battery but only single so no real issue charging through mod.

if hes never smoked or vaped how about the oil that goes under the tongue or the cookies with cbd in.

I did suggest that to him but he wasn't keen. He takes enough tablets that I'm surprised he doesn't bankrupt the NHS in a week so if he is going down CBD route, wants something different. Is also lactose intolerant so food is an issue... I'm not looking forward to being in my 70s!

He is abit of a tech geek, likes new things so think the vape route also appeals to him from that. He knows me and my Mrs Vape so has always had plenty of questions.

Afternoon Apes,

My Father-in-law suffers with Parkinson's Disease and after we've done alittle digging, CBD looks like a great option to help with some of the symptoms. I haven't really used CBD before and my Mrs used it for a short time for a back injury.

Took him some liquid up today (CBDMods, 6000mg strengh... I think...) to try on a Soul S dripper and an Asmodus Reborn.

He has never smoked and obviously doesn't vape but after using it, he almost immediately felt an improvement.

So need to get him a setup, looked at the Preco tank for simplicity but after reading MrDJs review, I'm not so sure anymore. His wife says she is happy for me to show her how to sort the coil and refill so that takes care of that... I'd say DTL as he tried on the Soul S (A slightly restricted DTL RDA) so would want to replicate that. Mod wise, simple and compact! Something I can set the wattage and lock or fixed wattage. Internal battery really as don't want him messing about with external batteries. After using mech squonkers solely for past 2 years I'm alittle out of touch on what's good. He said he wanted something good... Whatever that means! Assume nothing cheap and plasticy.

Now, liquids... This is where I am beyond clueless. The liquid he tried came from a friend so... Anyone point me towards a reasonably priced liquid ,

I have used CBD Drip platinum in the past very good results but very expensive,

I have a little geekvape ammit mtl rda for cbd products it’s a very simple uncomplicated, without the fancy coil builds as it’s and mtl it’s only a single coil which I use prebuilt coils in ,

I find good very good results with this little rda as compared to my daily vape tanks,

These days I’m doing a bit of diy cbd juice,
With isolate and a selection terpenes additives from different strains ,
I’ve had great results with this method for pain relief,
It can be a tricky market looking for the right cbd liquid out thier which will have the desired effect one needs ,

It’s just research to find what works well for you,

Kind regards ,

Back
Top Bottom