What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

My squonks

caved

Hallos,
I draw and design some stuff myself (not nearly as goodlooking as some of the other projects i see around here but anyways): This is the seccond squonk i ever made.

squonkboxrx.jpg

20180420-200505.jpg

20181012-133431.jpg

Thisone has a wismec 75 RX chip a 15ml squonk bottle and is single 18650

Hi and welcome what you using for your design software?

Hallos @Cozy , I use Designspark Mechanical (it is free for personal use). Does have a learning curve but
once you got it down its a wonderfull piece of software to use. You can also export your files straight to .
STL for 3D printing.

Hallos @Cozy , I use Designspark Mechanical (it is free for personal use). Does have a learning curve but
once you got it down its a wonderfull piece of software to use. You can also export your files straight to .
STL for 3D printing.
Yes i use Autodesk inventor at work it's very good, thanks I will look at that for at home

very nice wish i could do stuff like thst would save alot of money from buying dhit mods lol

Back
Top Bottom