What's new

Review HORIZON Falcon Tank Resin ARTISAN EDITION + Giveaway

ordered one from fastech over a week ago and then noticed the extra coils wont be available until 16th so will have mine in a couple of weeks hopefully.

ordered one from fastech over a week ago and then noticed the extra coils wont be available until 16th so will have mine in a couple of weeks hopefully.

Have you not got the tank yet either @MrDJ don’t mind sticking you a coil in the post. [emoji106]

Have you not got the tank yet either @MrDJ don’t mind sticking you a coil in the post. [emoji106]
no mate. they are holding the tank back until the coils arrive.
sure when this has happened in the past they sent what was in stock and then the pre order stock later. oh well, thanks for the offer mate. mucho appretiated.

no mate. they are holding the tank back until the coils arrive.
sure when this has happened in the past they sent what was in stock and then the pre order stock later. oh well, thanks for the offer mate. mucho appretiated.

Anytime [emoji106]

tank has still not arrived at FT and has been pushed back for the third time now and the coils twice. oh the joys of buying from china. 12th, 20th and now 30th ETA

tank has still not arrived at FT and has been pushed back for the third time now and the coils twice. oh the joys of buying from china. 12th, 20th and now 30th ETA

Oh dear, that’s not good!

Great review and a good detailed write up i like the range of colours
they got aswell

Oh dear, that’s not good!
theve just messaged me asking do i want to cancel or swap for something else.
after all the feedback i think ill hold out for before christmas.

sod it. ordered the mini from cloudstix as they include a 5ml tank and some m2 coils and all colours in stock.
the full size has been out of stock for weeks but this mini is exactly the same tank once the 5ml glass is added. not compatable with the 7ml glass though.

Last edited:
theve just messaged me asking do i want to cancel or swap for something else.
after all the feedback i think ill hold out for before christmas.

sod it. ordered the mini from cloudstix as they include a 5ml tank and some m2 coils and all colours in stock.
the full size has been out of stock for weeks but this mini is exactly the same tank once the 5ml glass is added. not compatable with the 7ml glass though.

I’m sure it will be just as good.

I’m sure it will be just as good.
mini arrived today.
really good flavour so far on the M1 and on par with the vaperesso gt mesh coils.
now need a new mod so just ordered the luxe with the skrr tank from china. on pre but in in 3 days hopefully so should come at the same time as the full size falcon.
now i need another mod for that :D

Back
Top Bottom