What's new

paranormal 250c help

As a side note, while you can set any TC profile to work with Replay, it rather defeats the objective. A TC profile should be more consistent as you can control all parameters, where as Replay is basic TC for those who don't want to dabble. As long as a TC compatible wire is used, regardless of type, it will work in the Replay profile.

TC profile this is what i am trying to do but when i press the down and up together nothing happens this is what i am trying to do looked at the manuel followed it word for word but still nothing,as i know you can save profiles

Well i have nearly given up with this followed the manuel word for word and cant set profile for ss316 got it it replay mode but when i go to the atomizer setting it says temp n/a so i guess it is only using replay in watt mode anyone in the cardiff area with one so i can see how to use it properly

Well i have nearly given up with this followed the manuel word for word and cant set profile for ss316 got it it replay mode but when i go to the atomizer setting it says temp n/a so i guess it is only using replay in watt mode anyone in the cardiff area with one so i can see how to use it properly
Just so you're clear, Replay has to be activated in the profile you require via escribe. Pointless exercise though as Replay is meant to be used in wattage mode with TC coils. Replay in TC mode can't improve something that already works as intended.

ok i am using ss coils and in replay mode seems to be ok,and when i go on atomizer it says replay 1,don't really know what it means

Last edited:
ok i am using ss coils and in replay mode seems to be ok
That's the whole point, tc coils work in Replay because it mimics tc. It uses the same parameters that, say, the SS profile uses except you only control watts. You don't need to set preheat, power, temp or anything else. Just tweak the watts till you get what you want, save & repeat. TC for dummies basically.

i guess i am a dummy then
Not saying Replay users are dummies at all. Some people can pick up the vagaries of TC while others find it a black art. Replay just presents TC in a way that far more people can grasp & enjoy without the learning curve. If people then go on to play with TC great. If not those users can still enjoy the benefits without the headache.

Back
Top Bottom