What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Secret Santa 2018 discussion.

Your a crazy fucker doing it again @u8myufo [emoji23] but thanks man it made my Christmas the last 2 I've been involved in [emoji4]

Im a virgin >>>> To secret Santa, but just put my name down...
Don't wanna stand out as the first tight chunt of the year but have a question...
Does the gift have to be purchased brand new or can you send something you already own ?? for example, say a mod....

@gravystain you can do whatever works for you and that you feel would be appreciated by your recipient:)

Back in this year. Knew i wouldnt get a chance being a lazy arse last year but It's the guessing that makes it fun :)

Im a virgin >>>> To secret Santa, but just put my name down...
Don't wanna stand out as the first tight chunt of the year but have a question...
Does the gift have to be purchased brand new or can you send something you already own ?? for example, say a mod....

I would say that would be perfectly acceptable.......................................................You tight cunt :rudesanta:

Back
Top Bottom