What's new

The Sun has a dig at vaping again

Hiding things away to avoid that is a bad path to go down. We should be fighting against negative press, not hiding. We need advocacy, not capitulation.

Someone better get writing that positive piece then....

While some argue that these designs are clearly aimed at children, this is not the case.

Stuart from Essex says "I was a smoker for 30 years, I never thought about switching to vaping until I saw that cute pink unicorn on a bottle, before that I'd never even thought about vaping or stopping smoking, it's like My Little Pony has saved my life"

Katie from Newcastle told us "Sammy the Strawberry is my Hero, if it wasn't for his juicy little face on the packaging, I would still be smoking, if they took him off the bottle I would go back to my B&H ... what would be the point of even carrying on living?"

No it’s not. I was interested in how you would answer the question, to be honest. :P

... we spoke to a representative of 'Toon Juice' to ask him to justify his child-like branding

"Nah mate, fuck all to do with kids ... well I do get my nipper to bottle some up in the spare room sometimes, when I'm outside having a fag.. haha .... what you trying to do stop me earning a crust for my family? ... it's only 5% strawberry Ripe and 5% Cap super sweet, it's not going to sell itself, the packaging is everything mate. There's no nicotine in it, you could drink it and it won't hurt ya, I make milkshake for my kids with it, no problem it's multi purpose flavorings that's all.. I just like me cartoons, budsy bunny and all that ... proper good, gotta dash anyway, gotta sign on in a bit"

@Simon G you won this debate pages ago, yet you still continue apace tearing strips off your opponents and your argument grows only stronger. Such kudos this brings you. You present cutting critiques with relative ease and render the arguments of the others tiresome, worn out and irrelevant.

For your hard work and patience, I’m sending you a set of dinner lady’s tuck shop.

waving willy.jpg

Seriously next time I'm in Asda I'm going see if they have any 50/50 lemon tart.

..... all this thread has done has talked me into trying some dinner lady.

Back
Top Bottom